ASOS is a British online fashion and beauty retailer. This project is the first major distribution center located in the US for this online retail giant. On the exterior, a new entry feature was added including a canopy, ramp, and stairs. This project focused heavily on employee experience and multiple amineties were added to enrich each employee’s work day.
Employee amenities include:
• Large security check-in area
• Open air locker rooms
• Fitness center with showers
• Dedicated wellness rooms including mother’s room
• Large cafeteria including social stadium seating
• Outdoor activity area
• Large open office space
• Collaboration and conference room
• Large training rooms
This project also includes a four level pick module with over a mile long conveyer belt system for product sorting and distribution.