Randall-Paulson Architects’ design for the Atlanta-based corporate headquarters of United Distributors, Inc. consisted of two major phases: the renovation of an existing 92,000 SF warehouse next to their current headquarters to expand their distribution facility and training space, and the renovation of their existing headquarters offices to expand workstation and office space.
This renovation included a major facelift of the building’s existing non-descript exterior to create an inviting entrance for visitors which coordinated with United Distributor’s existing facility. In addition to the exterior updates, the ± 33,000 SF interior of the warehouse was built-out to include a grand lobby and gathering space, large training room with folding partitions for corporate and community events, small kitchen and prep area, wine tasting room, executive board room, and sales training bar room.
Design features included:
• Cut granite stone veneer to coordinate with existing adjacent building
• Two large custom entry canopies
• Large curved television screen wall within the main Training lobby
• Training room design for multiple setups can also be utilized for a variety of functions.
• Elegant wine room with marble pattern tile and custom millwork.
• Large corporate meeting room